Tuesday, January 10, 2006

HELP! HELP! HELP!

I am writing from the netopia in Harrison Plaza. Why? Because my computer has gone nuts and I haven't been able to answer my emails or make blog posts for the past few days. It seems my computer only hates hotmail and blogger and will hang or just take ten thousand years to do anything with those sites. All other sites run smoothly. WEIRD! It's apparently not a bug (I checked), nor a virus (I double checked), nor my messy desktop (which I methodically cleaned and compartmentalized yesterday like a good little bunny), nor is it evil spirits possessing the machine so I don't know where to turn. Would anybody out there know what's wrong here? Or perhaps give me the name of a good PC geek who does housecalls and can pull me out of this mess? I'm deeeesperate.
Thank you CartoonStock.