Saturday, June 21, 2008

WHEE...WHEE...WHEE...

OKAY. Now I make my acknowledgements and do my shout-outs. Yeah. I know. I'm selling my soul and not even for rock and roll. First. Thank you to Jerome of MetroHim Magazine for picking me as one of Manila's Gentlemen, Philippine Graphic Magazine for picking me as one of the Philippine's 18 Young Leaders, and Landco Pacific for choosing me to wax poetic about their leisure developments. Thanks also to BK Magazine of Bangkok for the great feature (below).

Moreover, a million thanks to my friend Marjorie for the great Sigg Water Bottle (I use it now on my tours) and Collezione for the cool shirts from Rhett Eala's My Philippines Collection (the one with the Philippine map above).

Also, check out this great clip on YouTube called RealManila. It's done by PsychoCow productions. They said that they were inspired to do a RealManila page after coming only to one tour. These guys are so sweet. I hope we could collaborate someday on a project.

AND A GAZILLION THANKS TO JAY at CLICKTHECITY.COM FOR THESE GREAT VIDEO FEATURES ON MY TOURS. Check out the Intramuros Tour HERE, the Binondo-Quiapo Tour HERE, and the CCP Imelda Tour HERE.

Finally, a million thanks to Aaron Frankel for choosing me to launch the Groovy Manila Map 'n' Guide in Manila. It's really a great guide. The launch party in Cubao was a blast. Thanks a gazillion to Peng and Vickie Perez de Tagle for helping us make a party on the MRT train, Donna Miranda, Weewilldoodle, KOLEKTIB, Mark Zero, and Caliph8 for providing the entertainment, and of course, Mogwai for the great service and booze. Press release to follow...