Saturday, May 02, 2009

CARLOS RECOMMENDS!

FIT FEET FOR ME...
Thanks a million to the folks at R.O.X. for the FitFlops for me and my wife, Tesa. No, mine is not the glittery silver pair. I may be camp but I'm not Liberace. Mine is the black pair. I wear them now on all my tours and they are supposed to tone my muscles with every step I take.

Cool. I'll be needing all the help I can get.

Yeah. This flabby bastard has been needing to work out. I have been totally lax and have gotten a little soft. I think I'm getting my tummy back too. But instead of joining a gym (which was too expensive in all the places I checked out), I decided to take matters into my own hands. So I bought two of those exercise machine thingies off the television (Yup, I did) and let's see if I can will myself back into shape. Oh, and I will be going back to Institut Santre tomorrow.

Let's see how this works out... Hmmm...