Looking for a glamorous, creative job in dignified surroundings? Silverlens, inc., a gallery and foundation for photography is offering full time employment.
GRAPHIC DESIGNER & WEBSITE ADMINISTRATOR
At least two years as a graphic designer and/or website administrator, entry level.
1. Gallery Shows - design and execute all printed material (invitations, price lists, wall texts, catalogues / monographs).
2. Mailouts - design and send out all email-based materials (artists photos, program info/press release, call for proposals, other silverlens news).
3. Website - update current website, with the ability to (re)design website.
4. Artists' portfolios - put together photographer's portfolios for clients as needed
5. Photographers' needs - scanning, cataloguing, and organizing images per job per photographer; process and prepare final files for clients.
6. Agency needs - design and execute all collateral materials (identification cards, fliers, posters)
7. Assist in collaborative projects with artists and photographers.
1. College degree specializing in Information Technology.
2. Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design, Quicktime.
1. Creative, flexible and able to multi-task efficiently.
2. Able to communicate one's ideas in an environment that promotes debate.
3. Able to assert oneself in order to become a better designer.
4. Able to complete tasks with minimum supervision.
Monday to Friday, 10 am to 7 pm, Saturday, 1-6 pm (some Saturdays), Makati.
Interested applicants can e-mail their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.