ART FLOOD: An Art Collectors’ Sale and Auction at Silverlens Gallery for the Benefit of the Philippine National Red Cross (PNRC)
Acknowledging the profound impact of the recent typhoons, Silverlens Gallery would like to invite you to ART FLOOD, an art collectors’ sale of modern and contemporary pieces that will run from November 12-14, 1-8PM at Silverlens Gallery.
ART FLOOD seeks to display and sell modern and contemporary pieces at reasonable prices. Silverlens has chosen the Philippine National Red Cross (PNRC) as its beneficiary. In addition to helping rebuild the lives of displaced Metro Manila residents, ART FLOOD will also provide an opportunity to bring affordable art to new collectors.
Artwork by Gus Albor, Edgar Alegre, Ang Kiukok, Angelito Antonio, Janet Balbarona, Allan Ballisi, Renato Barja, Don Barranco, John Bautista, Jeho Bitancor, BenCab, Benjie Cabangis, Zean Cabangis, Benjie Torrado Cabrera, Ronald Caringal, Ernesto Carratala, Mariano Ching, Julius Clar, Daniel Coquilla, Louie Cordero, Jigger Cruz, Marina Cruz, Jon Cuyson, Dalena, Don Dalmacio, Joselito Dayono, RM de Leon, Cajipe Endaya, Kiko Escora, Noel El Farol, Alfredo Esquillo, Gilda Cordero Fernando, Dina Gadia, Marciano Galang, Genodepa, Joe Geraldo, Michael Gonzalez, Waling Waling Gorospe, Guerrero Habulan, Mia Herbosa, Riel Hilario, Eugene Jarque, Geraldine Javier, Amihan Jumalon, Erwin Leaño, Gilberto Magpantay, Lotsu Manes, Joven Mansit, Lito Mayo, Kat Medina, Benjamin Mendoza, Mintio, Edsel Mosloso, Leeroy New, Justin Nuyda, Jonathan Olazo, Jayson Oliveria, Renato Ong, Jim Orencio, Bernardo Pacquing, Mikel Parrial, Gary Ross Pastrana, Brenda Praico, Cid Reyes, Rene Robles, Reynaldo Rodriguez, Elmer Roslin, Stanley Ruiz, Susan Stair, Jose Tence Ruiz, Juni Salvador, Rodolfo Samonte, Jaypee Samson, Carlo Saavedra, Popo San Pascual, Art Sanchez, Emmanuel Santos, Gromyko Semper, Yasmin Sison, Gerardo Tan, Wire Tuazon, Mac Valdezco, Trek Valdizno, Mark Valenzuela, Roy Veneracion, Chris Villanueva, Alvin Villaruel, Francisco Pellicer Viri, Wawi Navarroza, Costantino Zicarelli, and a growing roster of new and established artists' work will be available at ART FLOOD.
In solidarity with Silverlens, Galleria Duemila, blanc, and Art Informal will also be selling pieces from their individual gallery collections.
For more information on the event please contact Cathy Paras-Lara
at email@example.com or 816-0044.
ART FLOOD AUCTION GUIDELINES
1. Registration for paddles begins on Thursday, Nov. 12 at 1PM and ends on Saturday, Nov. 14 at 5 PM. There is a security deposit of Php 1,000.00 per paddle that must be paid upon registration and can be collected upon return of the paddle. Sign in as a bidder by filling out your name and complete contact information on the bidder sheet located at the Registration Table.
2. The auction begins at 6 pm on Nov. 14, 2009. Bidding may be done in person, through a representative in the room, or by bids placed with Silverlens auctioneer by phone (816-0044) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Deadline for auctioneer bids is 5 pm Nov. 14, 2009. The auctioneer for ART FLOOD is Mr. Carlos Celdran.
3. The pieces for auction are on Silverlens’ website at www.silverlensphoto.com and will be exhibited at SLab (Silverlens Lab) throughout ART FLOOD. On the night of the auction, auction pieces will no longer be on display but will instead be projected for bidders to see.
4. The initial bid shall not be less than the starting bid shown on the bidding registration list and as announced by the auctioneer. Each succeeding bid must equal or exceed the required increment as shown on the auction list and as announced by the auctioneer. Increment bids are as follows within the price ranges:
PhP 15,000 – P 30,000 : P2,000 increments
PhP 30,000 – PhP 50,000: P 3,000 increments
PhP 50,000 – 100,000: P 5,000.00 increments
PhP100,000 – 150,000: P 10,000 increments
5. The winning bidder will be notified and acknowledged in person on the night of the auction itself at Silverlens Gallery by the auctioneer. If the bidder is not present, the bidder will be notified immediately via telephone.
6. All sales are final. All art purchased must be paid in full on Saturday, Nov. 14 by Philippine Peso, check, VISA, Mastercard or bank transfer if paying from abroad.
Silverlens Bank Details:
UnionBank of the Philippines, Pasong Tamo Extension Branch
, Priscilla 100 Building, 2297 Pasong Tamo Extension, Makati City, Philippines
Bank Code/Swift: UBPHPHMM; Account Number: 023-10-1-00626-0
Beneficiary Name: Silverlens Inc.
Intermediary Bank Details (for friends abroad):
Bank Name: Standard Chartered Bank
Bank Code/Swift: SCBLUS33
The winning bidder must leave with the artwork purchased on Saturday, Nov. 14. Arrangements can be made for shipping purchased art (for bidders abroad). Winning bidders based abroad will be notified by Silverlens Gallery to confirm shipping arrangements after a successful bid. Shipping and delivery costs are for the account of the buyer.
Photo above: "Monsters in the Orchestra 2" by Alfred Esquillo.