Tuesday, November 07, 2006

TIME OUT!

STRIKING WHILE THE IRONY IS HOT...
Ok. I just had to stop my email editing and my backlog of blog draft writing to bring you this "What the F...?" segment. Was I hallucinating on mushrooms or did I see Imelda on the cover of the Philippine Star lounging by breakwater of the Philippine Plaza Hotel in a blue muu-muu with photographers all around her? Apparently not, according to the LA Times. According to them, her daughter, Congresswoman Imelda Jr. "Imee" Marcos and her sons (among them, androgynous Blue Soda spokesmodel, Borgy Manotoc), are all set to be launching the Imelda Collection, a line of retro-style clothing, accessories, and obviously, (throat clearing), shoes.

Read the article here.

And speaking of scary muu-muu, thank you Cynthia Dayco for sending me the lovely photos of last weeks cemetery tour. Click here for the album.