UPDATE! THE MARCH TO CONGRESS IS MOVED TO SEPTEMBER 22! I AM GOING TO BE THERE. SEE YOU ALL THERE!
THE TIME IS NOW TO MAKE CONGRESS VOTE ON THE RH BILL 5043:
PLEASE JOIN THE REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH MOBS to MARCH on Congress
and ROOM TO ROOM VISITS INSIDE the House of Representatives
RH MOBILIZATIONS at the House of Representatives (HOR) PROGRAM FLOW September 22, 2009 (WED)
March on South Wing Gate @ HOR
2:00 – 2:30PM – Assembly at Sandigan
2:30 PM – March to SW Gate of HOR
3:00 – 3:20 PM – Photo Ops ng RH BILL NOW NA!!!
3:20 – 4:30 PM – Chanting
EMCEE: Ka Nora Protacio of WomanHealth
Majo Tanwangco (DSWP)
If you wish to bring placards or chant, these are recommended sayings:
"Your VOTE for RH BILL SAVES LIVES"
"Taungbayan Nagsalita na!"
"RH Bill Pagbotohan na!"
"Reproductive Health Bill, Ipasa, Ipasa, Now Na!"
ROOM TO ROOM lobbying schedules at the House of Representatives September 14-16, 22-23 Meeting place: Coffee Experience HOR main building 2:00 PM
A march/appeal/call to the 131 authors of HB 5043:
Notes for volunteers who are going:
1. Be present and consistent in attending sessions and stay on in case the RH bill will be called for the continuation of the debates;
2. Encourage other RH authors to attend the sessions and stay on while RH deliberations continue;
3. Call and or support call for votation on the bill; and
4. Vote for the passage of the RH Bill.
PLEASE WEAR PURPLE.
REMINDERS TO COMMUNITY GROUPS/MOB PARTICIPANTS:
Para sa mga participants na papasok sa loob ng HOR plenary, IPINAGBABAWAL PO ANG SUMUSUNOD :
1. Pagsusuot ng shorts, sinelas
2. Pagdadala ng bags, food, water
3. Pagsasama ng BATA
4. Pagsasama ng may SINAT OR LAGNAT (may fever detector na po ang HOR)
* ang bags at food po ay iwan na lamang natin sa ating mga jeeps
* wag kalimutang magdala ng jacket pangginaw
Please contact the Secretariat for clarifications and or CONFIRMATION
SUMAMA NA KAYO... SUMAMA NA KAYO... SUMAMA NA KAYO...
Please confirm participation if you wish to join: RHAN Secretariat
Rhoda Avila - 0917 8855782
Telephone numbers: 9271766; 9256395
email address: RH_AdvocacyNetwork@yahoogroups.com