Wednesday, September 02, 2009

PARTY! PARTY! PARTY!

SUDDENLY, A SUNSET SOIREE...
Times have been pretty tough. I think we all need a bit of cheering up.

That's why on Saturday, September 12, at 5:30pm, I'll be throwing a "Sunset Lounge", a cocktail party at whitemoon Bar (below) right after my Imelda Tour. There is no occasion and no reason for it. I just thought it would be nice to have a little party to pick up the city's spirits a bit. So if you haven't checked out Whitemoon yet, come on over and let's have a drink, celebrate the sunset of our city, and have a darned good time. Just because we can.

Hard drinks flow freely until 9:30pm (or till supplies last). And yeah, there will be some snacks of course.

Couchlab will be providing the music. Wear something nice. Please.

Send me an email to be on the guest list, or twitter me, or go on facebook.

Whitemoon bar
2nd floor
Manila Ocean Center
Rizal Park, Manila
Behind Quirino Grandstand