Sunday, June 25, 2006

CARLOS RECOMMENDS!


FASHION FORWARD HO!

Great blog. MNLSTYL is a new blog by my friend, Cecile of Chuvaness.

And although I might be an entry here, let me say quite frankly that I am the farthest thing from a fashionista. I make no claims whatsoever to know anything about style and clothing and you can write that down on stone. In fact, the photo of my paunch and crappy polyester sidebag makes me come across more as a fashion-don't than as a fashion-do. Actually, I like this site merely because it is in keeping with my ambition to change the way Manila looks through the way one looks at Manila. And with Cecile, it seems she believes that what Manilenos wear on the outside can be a reflection of what they are on the inside and that style does not have to suffer simply because one lives in the third world.

Click here.