Tuesday, March 20, 2007

ANOTHER SATISFIED CUSTOMER...KINDA

CARLOS VS. THE COMMUNISTS...
Are you as sick of those unwanted, melodramatic political comments/spam that keep appearing on your blogs? I know I am. And just last week, I finally had enough and snapped. After posting the Imelda post and receiving three irritating anti-Gloria comments/spam such as this one:

The current Arroyo regime has neglected the "human-rights' issues" that the international community has been complaining about. So many unresolved political killings had happened during the reign of Mrs. Arroyo. But where is justice for those who had been killed? And the fact remains that legal political opposition and objective journalism are still being harassed by the Arroyo regime. Please support AMNESTY INTERNATIONAL's call that the Arroyo regime should ensure that human-rights will never be violated again by the military and the next administration that will replace the unpopular Arroyo regime. HUMAN RIGHTS FOR THE WHOLE WORLD!

I finally clicked onto the link and found myself on the ANAKPAWIS website and gave them a piece of my mind:

My letter (in gist):
Dear Whoever,
Look here. Keep your SPAM the f*** off my blog. Posting your unwanted, irrelevant opinions is not gaining you any sympathy from me nor from many readers I'm sure.

Their reply (from some lady named K***** N*):
Ginoong Celdran,
Mula sa grupo namin_ ANG ALYANSA NG MGA ANAK_PAWIS_ ay pinababatid ko sa iyo na nais namin na hayaan mong makapag-pahayag ang mga sentimiyentong bumabatikos sa mga maling pamamalakad ng rehimerng Arroyo sa iyong blog na elitista na "WALK THIS WAY". Dahil ikaw din naman ay nakapagpapahayag ng malaya sa mga "blogs" ng mga lehitimong oposisyonista. Dapat ay maging patas ka sa lahat ng mga tao. Alam mo namang may tinatawag na karma sa mundong ibabaw. Ito ay isang mensahe ng pagpapa-alala sa iyo para sa kapakanan ng sambayanang Pilipino.

From our group, "The Alliance of the Children of Sweat (Toiling Masses)", I would like to tell you to allow us to express our sentiments that question the wrong governance of the Arroyo regime in your elitist blog, "WALK THIS WAY" because you yourself are free to express your opinions in blogs of the legitimate opposition. You should be fair to all people. You know that there is karma in this world. This is just a message of concern for you for the betterment of the Pilipino community.

My reply (in gist):
Elitist ??? (Insert my red glowing eyes here) Look here. I am not a politician spending the nation's taxes nor am I from the landed classes. I am an artist who takes students and tourists around our heritage sites. So save your drama for someone else. F*** off. You make me miss the Marcoses. I wish I could jail all your asses. For the last time, stay the f*** away from my blog.

GINOONG CELDRAN,
Ito ay isa pang pagpapa-alala sa iyo. Ang iyong liham na may kalakip na mga mapang-mata na mga pananalita ay ibabalik namin sa iyo. "FUCK YOURSELF, YOU IDIOTIC MAN! YOUR STUPID WORDS REFLECT WHO YOU ARE!" Sa iyong mga mapang-mata at mga mapang-api na pananalita ay nakikita namin ang isang tao na talagang gumagawa ng mga di-matinong bagay sa ating lipunan. Hinihingi namin na magpakatino ka na sa iyong mga pananalita at mga gawain sa mundong ito. Tandaan mo rin na mayroong karma sa mundong ibabaw. Ang mga pagpatay sa mga lider ng masa at mga pandarambong sa gubyerno sa ilalim ng kasalukuyang rehimen ang talagang nagwawasak ng pampublikong moral at dignidad sa ating lipunan. Magpakumbaba ka sa harap ng masang Pilipino para di-ka makatikim ng "bad karma". Yun lang!

This is another reminder for you. The letter with words of critism is being sent back to you."F*** YOURSELF, YOU IDIOTIC MAN! YOUR STUPID WORDS REFLECT WHO YOU ARE!". Through your mocking words we see a person who is truly doing something wrong in our society. We request you to become more reasonable with your words and your actions. Also remmember that there is karma in this world. The useless killings of the leaders of the poor, the corruption of the current government under the regime truly destroys the morality and dignity of our society. Be humble to the Pilipino poor so that you wont get "bad karma".Thats all!

My reply:
Karma? Whose karma? Tomorrow I shall wake up and be employed and cute. You shall still be desperate and homely. For the last time. FUCK YOURSELF AGAIN!!!! Long live GMA! Mwhahahahaha.

I know, such horrid things to say, I know. But SHE STARTED IT BY SPAMMING ME!!! Nothing worse than SPAM. I'm sorry. Really. I would allow their comments if they just weren't so freaking impersonal and canned. It's like a machine posted those things. Really, what the hell? Does she think I own a sweatshop, spit on sampaguita vendors and lock my maid in a closet at night? Be humble to the poor, my a**. She has no idea about who I am or what I do.

Their reply:
Ginoong Celdran,
Ibinabalik namin sa iyo: You are a useless f***! You deserve what you have sown! Isa pa, mayroong karma sa mundong ibabaw!

Again, we send you : You are a useless fuck! You deserve what you have sown! There is karma in this world! GLO ARROYO WILL RESIGN FROM HER PRESIDENCY!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

ALYANSA NG MGA ANAK-PAWIS

And that was when I realized that I drove her to insanity.

My final reply:
Hay nako. Pikon lang kayo. (Oh my. You are just a sore loser).
Pikon. Pikon. (Sore sore loser).
My advice to you. If you cannot take the heat, get out of the kitchen.
Move to Amsterdam like Joma Sison and leave us in peace (pictured below with chanteuse/sexy actress/Mathay relative Ara Mina.)
Diyos ko. (OMG.)
Pikon. (Sore loser).
Remember it is you who started this fight by leaving your unwanted SPAM on my blog. Go away na. Kakapagod na kayo. (Go away. You tire me.)

Their reply:
GINOONG CELDRAN,
Mr. Celdran
ISANG PAYO PARA SA IYO! PARA SA IYONG IKAKABUTI AY NARARAPAT LANG NA PAUNLARIN MO ANG MORALIDAD NG IYONG SARILI. SA MORALIDAD NAKABATAY ANG DIGNIDAD NG ISANG TAO. YUN LANG.

A REMINDER FOR YOU! FOR YOUR OWN WELFARE YOU HAVE TO NURTURE YOUR OWN MORALITY.THE DIGNITY OF A PERSON LIES IN HIS MORALITY. THATS ALL.

ALYANSA NG MGA ANAK-PAWIS
ALLIANCE OF THE CHILDREN OF SWEAT

Then I never heard from them again. Whatever. Since when did the "masa" have all the time in the world to reply to silly people like me? Obviously this lady is also a computer typing member of the oppressive middle classes I'm sure. I wonder what kind of car she drives? Whatever, I'll let it go and only because I like their rallies. ANAKPAWIS always has puppets and performance art whether they be protesting American imperialism or high gas prices. I just wish they would stop sending me canned SPAM, that's all.

Thank you Inthesetimes for the cartoon and marvelousmarx for leading me to the precious Joma picture.