OMG! I have been nominated for the 2007 Philippine Blog Awards Travel Category.
And not that I'm saying "Log onto their site and vote for me" for the Blogger's Choice Award.
All I'm saying is "Log onto their site and vote for me" for the Blogger's Choice Award.
1. How does it feel to be nominated for the PBA?
Fresh. It's the first time I have been nominated for anything since the time I won the Mr. Whitey Teeth White Smile Contest sponsored by Crest in the sixth grade. And the Yvonne Force Award in College. Hmmm. Wait. That doesn't make the feeling too fresh in the end, does it?
How about this. It feels just great. Thank you. It's an honor.
2. Do you know who nominated you?
Nope. Wish I did.
3. Why do you think your blog was nominated?
No idea. It could be because every post has pictures. And people like pictures. I know I do. Words can be very...wordy.
4. Who do you think will win in your category?
I would love to say me but that just would be crass wouldn't it?
5. Why do you think you should win?
Perhaps because it's a blog with a real travel service attached to it. It goes beyond the requirements because it offers a service in real time and space.
But to paraphrase many an American Idol Candidate: "Really, it's not up to me, it's up to all the voters out there."
6. What would you do if you win?
Thank the academy and all those who voted just like Meryl Streep does. Then have a Glenlivet and check my email.
7. What do you think of the Philippine blog awards?
Never thought of it much before. But I'm sure thinking about it now. Frankly, The Philippine Blog Awards are just wonderful to tell you the truth. Any competition that strives to raise the bar of anything is always an admirable pursuit.
8. Is there a blog that's not nominated but deserves to be nominated in the
Chuvaness by Cecile Zamora http://chuvaness.livejournal.com/
9. Would you join the next Philippine blog awards?
If you would have me.
10. Any messages to your fellow nominees?
Good luck to all of us and may the best blogger win.
Read about all the other nominees on The Four Eyed Journal. Thank you Jhay.