Tuesday, February 03, 2009

WELL, HERE WE GO AGAIN...

SIGH...
Yup. Through facebook and some photos on this blog, some of you out there noticed. So, fine. just to dispel doubt and because of contractual obligation, I am going to address the topic. Yes, just like Oprah, I fell off the fricking wagon. Thanks to holiday and grief/stress eating, I have once again returned to 178 pounds (above) from a low of 165 (below) pounds last September. I'm telling you, two deaths of close friends over a season of ubiquitous ham and beer is not a good combination. But that's cool. I've woken up from the stupor, banished ham from my eyesight, bought a wheatgrass machine, and am getting back on the ball right now. First, it's back to Santre then off to think of creative ways to get healthy again. I have to do this because, unfortunately, as a way of saving money this year, I dropped my gym membership at the Manila Peninsula. Any ideas out there how to get fit?

I mean, aside from walking.