Saturday, February 21, 2009

WHEE! WHEE! WHEE!


Well, whaddaya know?  I am on BBC.  They just aired "Sex and Religion in Manila" on their show, "Explore" and it seems that I am the opening act. Cool. It was done a few months ago. I think it's cool how their host, Seyi Rhodes, pronounces my name as "Keldran" instead of "Seldran" and it seems that I had a bit of a pot belly back then. Hmm. Note to self. More sit-ups. Part one above.


But I digress. Anyhoo, I'm really thrilled that RH Bill 5043 is finally reaching international attention. I was afraid that our campaign might lose steam but this feature has given our movement confidence and the strength to forge on until EVENTUAL victory. But even if we are making leeway, on a personal level, I'm totally frustrated about the many delays hindering the bill's immediate passage. Hmph! It seems that BBC thinks our population explosion and lack of women's health services are reaching catastrophic proportions, but Philippine Congress does not. It's really enough to make you heave. Part two above.


So watch this special, get angry and prepare to spit on the face of any politician who is stupid, myopic, and selfish enough to oppose the RH Bill. Part three above.

That's all for now. See you all at Transitio Manila 1945 on March 7 at 9:00pm. Cheers.